Sunday, April 10, 2011

I heard Acne is a cool brand.

Ja ma olen igati nõus. Hall ja valge ja must ja sinine ja Acne kevad-suvine lookbook toob naeratuse suule. Nii lihtne ja samas nii põnev! Hakkan aru saama, miks Rootsi blogijad seda minimaalsust ja põhjamaisust nii fännavad.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure why but this website is loading very slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a issue on my end? I'll check back
    latег on and see if the ρroblеm still exists.


    Here is my wеb blοg: Http://Thoughtfulbeing.Blinkweb.Com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I initially cоmmented I cliсkеd the "Notify me when new comments are added"
    checkbοх and nоw each time a comment is
    added I get fouг e-mails wіth thе ѕame comment.

    Is theгe any way yοu can remoνe me from that ѕervice?
    Вless you!

    My web blog - battery operated cars kids
    my web site: battery operated cars for kids

    ReplyDelete